EFS Steering Dampers are designed for the price conscious 4wd enthusiasts, who need a shock absorber that gets the job done. 51mm External Tube -For greater oil capacity & to keep the valve at a lower operating temperature.
- Low Pressure Nitrogen Gas -To prevent the oil from cavitation (foaming)
- Long Travel Design -To maximise wheel travel when a vehicle is raised and increase articulation
- 32mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction - Greater control of the spring during the rebound and compression cycles
- 15mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston Rod -Increased durability
- 1.2mm Outer and Inner Wall Thickness -For greater durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Technology - Adjusts to different road and off road conditions
- High Quality Internal & External Components - To prevent fade under harsh conditions and long life poly bushes for durability
The EFS X-Treme Steering Damper provides unmatched steering control & reliability. It's designed with increased valve forces to aid in the control of over sized tyres that increase bump steer and side load forces.
- 35mm Bore
- Oversized Bulged 60mm Body
- 16mm Hardened Chrome Shaft
- Gas Cell Technology
- Allows the Steering Damper to operate horizontally
- Increased Valve forces to suit 33 - 37 inch tyres