Terms and Conditions
All reasonable care has been taken by EFS 4×4 Accessories (EFS) to ensure the information provided on this website is correct. However, EFS 4×4 Accessories (EFS) does not accept any responsibility for financial loss or liability pertaining to any inaccuracies or errors within this website.
It is recommended that EFS products be installed by qualified personnel in accordance with the fitting instructions. To find a qualified EFS installer, contact your local EFS dealer.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser/installer to adhere to all state laws relating to vehicle standards and modifications when installing any EFS 4×4 Accessories product. Please contact your local transport authority for further information.
It is recommended when reusing OE nuts and bolts that you refer to the manufacturer’s replacement requirements or recommended torque settings.
2. SUSPENSION & VEHICLE HEIGHT DISCLAIMER
Due to manufacturer’s vehicle designs and in some cases due to limitations we may be unable to offer the advertised specifications.
Please ensure you use the correct load rated springs for your application. It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to check with federal and state laws before the installation of suspension products. Heavy duty springs when installed and unladen may increase the ride height above the advertised height for the vehicle.
3. ONLINE CATALOGUE TERMS
- Information is subject to change without notice
- Product specification may change without notice
- Images are for illustration purposes only and physical product may differ
At EFS 4×4 Accessories, we take our customers’ privacy and security seriously. We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and to complying with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act.
By accessing EFS 4×4 Accessories website/s you agree to be bound by these terms
By submitting an entry into any EFS 4×4 Accessories competitions, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter. Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
The Promoter and its related entities collect entrants’ personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting a competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners). The Promoter may disclose personal information collected to an agent who is engaged to conduct the competition draw and ensure prize fulfilment. The Promoter may also disclose personal information collected to Australian regulatory authorities, such as the regulators of trade promotions.
You may request access to your personal information, and you may update it. In the event you have a complaint, write to The Privacy Officer, 10 Industrial Ave, Wacol QLD 4076.
6. COPYRIGHT EFS 4X4 ACCESSORIES
The information available on this site has been supplied by EFS 4×4 Accessories (EFS) and is to be used for information purposes only. You may use the information contained in this website for personal reference only. You must not reproduce or republish information or images on this website in any way without the prior consent of EFS.
7. TRADEMARKS / VEHICLE IMAGES
Any trademarks owned by vehicle manufacturers or images of entire vehicles on this website are used only to indicate that the product for sale is suitable for that particular make of vehicle. Use of third-party trademarks or images of vehicles are not intended to indicate any association with sponsorship by, or approval of, the manufacturer of the vehicle or the owner of the trademarks.
8. CONTENT MODERATION POLICY
EFS 4×4 Accessories reserves the right to publish reviews at its discretion. Please ensure your reviews are constructive and relevant.
We reserve the right to remove reviews containing content deemed disrespectful or inappropriate.
We reserve the right to remove reviews containing personal information such as telephone numbers, or any information about another product or service.
9. ONLINE ORDERS
By clicking on the “place order” (or similar) button, the buyer is agreeing to the following:
- To purchase a product for the price advertised at the time of the buyer’s purchase through EFS 4×4 Accessories website/s.
- The buyer is over the age of 18 years or has the permission of an adult to make the purchase.
- The buyer has read and understood all terms and conditions of this website
- The buyer has engaged a qualified mechanic/installer to ensure the correct parts are ordered for the vehicle/application.
- The buyer authorises us (EFS), or a financial institution and our bill payment systems provider to deal with the buyer credit or debit card in order to prove the buyer information for the purposes of payment to us (EFS) for the purchase of products.
- The agreement to supply the buyer will be complete upon dispatch to the buyer of the product being purchased. Until that time, we reserve the right to reject the order, because of unforeseen difficulties with supplying the product, including availability issues or a system error. In these circumstances, we will provide a full and timely refund.
Prices for products sold are advertised in Australian dollars and are GST inclusive. They have a delivery fee added to the final price. The delivery fee will be calculated at the end of the buyer’s order and will be dependent on the buyer’s location.
Payment is to be made in Australian dollars.
EFS 4×4 Accessories will not be held liable for any loss due to the buyer entering incorrect details on the form, including but not limited to, an incorrect address provided by the buyer. In the event that the buyer’s address changes, the buyer must notify EFS 4×4 Accessories in writing of the change of address. The buyer should contact us via email at email@example.com